With over 20,000 satisfied clients, JTD Logistics is the top choice for those looking to get their vehicle transported in the US and abroad. When choosing JTD, clients can rest assured that they are receiving the highest level of service at the best possible price. We are available by phone 24/7 and pride ourselves on going above and beyond to make sure our clients are taken care of. Call us today for a quote at 513-214-3797.
Below are some frequently asked questions:
- How long will it take to get my vehicle picked up?
We generally get every vehicle picked up within 24-72 hours. As a rule, the larger the city, the faster a vehicle will be picked up.
- How long will it take my vehicle to be delivered after pickup?
Trucks can generally travel about 500 miles per day. Below is a schedule of what you can expect:
- 0-500 miles: 0-1 day transit time
- 501-1000: 2-3 day transit time
- 1001-1500: 3-4 days transit time
- 1501-2000: 4-5 day transit time
- 2001+: 5-7 days transit time
- Is my vehicle insured?
Yes! Not only do all of our drivers have insurance, but we also carry a $100,000 blanket policy on every vehicle
- Why don’t you take a deposit upfront?
Companies that take a deposit upfront only want to do so in order to lock you in. If a company isn’t performing up to your expectations, you should be able to switch to a different company with no penalty. We don’t feel taking a deposit is necessary as it isn’t in the best interest of the client.
You can reach us by phone at 513-214-3797 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.